I have always noticed Steamcream in magazine articles and blog reviews, but haven’t tried it until now.
Steamcream are an Anglo-Japanese team made up of lifelong friends who had a simple idea – to create a high quality moisturiser to be used by everyone, everyday, everywhere. It is one moisturiser with many, many tin designs.
What makes it unique, apart from the beautiful designs, is the fact it is so natural and uses 9 gorgeous ingredients.
- Oatmeal – to soothe, brighten and even skintone
- Orange flower water – for balancing sebum production
- Sweet almond oil – to nourish the skin
- Chamomile oil – to increase elasticity and provide antiseptic treatment
- Lavender oil – for relaxing and deodorising
- Rose absolute (my fave!) – to ease dryness and lift emotions
- Cocoa butter – to retain moisture and defend against aging
- Jojoba oil – for acne, scarring and stretched skin
- Neroli oil – to keep skin looking smooth, young and soft
This fantastic moisturiser can be used on your face, body, hands – wherever you need some extra comfort. It’s so handy in it’s cute little tin, so perfect for you desk, car, dresser or handbag.
Read their fascinating story here.
I am now addicted.
Have you tried Steamcream? x